Since 2013, EBIS has been implementing and developing Business Intelligence systems based on Power BI technologies, artificial intelligence, as well as machine learning. The scope of EBIS services includes integration of source systems, automation of data aggregation processes, their visualization, as well as transfer of best practices developed by EBIS related to data preparation, model building and business analysis.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining ETL processes – including solving errors resulting from loading data.
- Implementation of changes in databases.
- Optimization of ETL processes.
- Designing BI solutions.
- Automation of the process of data migration and transformation.
- Analyzing business assumptions.
- Experience in building ETL processes and verifying and fixing errors.
- Very good knowledge of ETL tools (especially SSIS).
- Experience in working with SSAS and building analytical models.
- Fluency in SQL.
- Very good knowledge of English.
Nice to have:
- Commercial experience with Microsoft Power BI.
What we offer:
- Work in a company with an established position on the market with Business Intelligence enthusiasts.
- A dynamically changing work environment that supports creativity and self-reliance.
- A real opportunity for professional development.
- Variety in projects.
- Employee benefits: private medical care, multisport card, parking allowance for employees, training budget.
- Stable forms of employment.
- Remote work.