EBIS and AMS collaboration
In today’s fast-moving business world, successful marketing efforts rely on accurate data analysis and a creative advertising approach. The collaboration between EBIS, specialists in data analysis and Microsoft Power BI implementations, and AMS, experts in Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising, is a perfect example of the synergy of these two key areas.
AMS – leader in OOH advertising
AMS is the undisputed leader in Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising in Poland, as confirmed by the numerous awards it has won. The company belongs to the Agora Group and operates in classic and digital OOH. AMS offers its clients effective campaigns using modern tools on 23,000 advertising spaces, being the only company with media systems from every market segment.
What are OOH systems?
OOH systems are an abbreviation of the English term “Out-of-Home”, which in Polish can be translated as “out of home”. OOH refers to a type of advertising and communication that targets potential audiences in public spaces. These are advertisements and messages on media located in streets, squares, bus stops, metro stations, buildings, mass transport, etc.
Examples of OOH systems include billboards, banners, posters, billboards at bus stops and stations, advertisements on the sides of buildings, digital screens in shopping centres or stadiums, and promotions on public transport vehicles or taxis. These types of advertising aim to reach large numbers of people in the places where they are in their daily lives, which has the potential to increase the reach and effectiveness of the advertising message.
OOH systems are an essential part of marketing strategies, especially in campaigns targeting local communities or for products and services that want to reach large numbers of people in different geographical areas.
Why is it important to analyse data from OOH systems?
Analysing data from OOH (Out-of-Home) systems is vital for several reasons:
1. Precise targeting: By analysing the data, it is possible to determine exactly who sees this type of advertising and in which locations. This makes it possible to tailor the message to a specific audience better, increasing ongoing campaigns’ effectiveness.
2. Expenditure optimisation: Data analysis allows you to identify the places and times where advertising has the most significant reach and effectiveness. This lets you optimise your advertising budget allocation, focusing on the areas that deliver the best results.
3. Measuring effectiveness: Analytics allows you to track the results of your OOH campaign, such as increases in brand awareness, changes in consumer behaviour or the generation of traffic to shops or service outlets. This enables an accurate understanding of whether a campaign meets its objectives and is worth continuing with a particular strategy.
4. Customising content: Based on data analysis, advertising content can be adapted to specific locations or circumstances. For example, a brand ad published at a metro station may differ from an advertisement at the beach, and content may be adapted depending on the time of day or special events.
5. Trend tracking: Data analysis identifies trends in consumer behaviour changes in interests or preferences. This enables marketers to respond to current needs and create more attractive campaigns.
Undoubtedly, data analysis from OOH systems is a vital tool for marketers to understand campaign effectiveness better, optimise actions and tailor messages to audience needs and preferences.
Collaboration between EBIS and AMS
We are delighted that, as a Microsoft Gold Partner, we could share our experience, knowledge and know-how with AMS. We have been supporting their ongoing operations since October 2022, catering not only for their Microsoft Power BI needs but also for Microsoft Azure. Together, we have improved the reporting system, extracting even more valuable business insights from the data.
We encourage you to read the recommendation received from AMS.